Pioneers in Triad Property Management
Over the years the company has maintained its philosophy of providing pure third-party services. This business model has created high demand for our services as investors and developers prefer to avoid the conflicts of interest inherent in retaining the services of a developer-owned asset management firm.
From its headquarters in Winston-Salem, Meridian Realty Services manages millions of square feet of office, retail, and industrial properties, numerous owner associations and most recently Multifamily Communities. We understand that each property and association has its own nuances, and requires a customized approach to its management. We tailor our approach to each account to ensure ownership objectives are achieved.
Meridian Realty Services also provides commercial & industrial brokerage, leasing, land assemblage, development consulting, joint ventures, investment real estate, and auction services through its affiliate company, The Meridian Realty Group.
Meridian Realty Services – Residential Division
Our Multifamily Property Management team consists of highly experienced and trained property managers including a Certified Property Manager (“CPM”), and Certified and Licensed Maintenance Professionals.
We utilize state of the art Property Management systems that allow us to provide customized, timely, accurate and concise financial, asset management, marketing and leasing reports. We have the expertise and tools to identify the best target markets for each property, and tailor our marketing approach to the target audience. We continue throughout the resident’s tenancy to focus on their retention to insure continued high occupancy rates while minimizing the cost of reletting a unit.
We strive to ensure that our valuable tenants have complete confidence in their property management team. We are committed to building positive relationships with tenants: attracting and retaining high-quality tenants requires attention to detail, respectful communication, and responsiveness in all that we do. Because our team members are frequently on-site at each property, there are regular opportunities to have face-to-face contact with us.
Multi-Family Management Services
Leasing & Resident Services
- Market rent analysis to determine appropriate rents and specials
- Applicant screening program
- Rent collections
- Resident access to a variety of convenient rent payment options
- Thorough lease administration
- Lease renewals
- Resident retention plans
- Trained, certified and experienced maintenance technicians
- Preventive maintenance programs
- Site inspections to proactively identify opportunities
- 24/7 emergency response
- Timely and thorough work order processing
- Unit turns
- Supervision of vendors
Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable processing
- Delinquency resolution
- Monthly financial package
- Annual operating and capital budget development
- Security deposit management
- Monthly trust account reconciliation
- Strategic planning
- Service contract negotiation and administration
- Capital project administration
- Code compliance